The Cyclical Nature of Things: Process 4

 





Here are some different iterations of my work with this piece. I started with a few elements and gradually added onto them. Because my theme is nostalgia and growing older, I think that the bold statement, "Time flies, doesn't it?" helps communicate more about this theme and having it layered with the blending modes gives it a nice feel. I thought about using a certain font for this text, but ultimately decided that because it is such a personal project that it is best communicated using my own handwriting. I have some overlaid backgrounds of band posters I have collected and sneakers that remind me of my youth, as well as a few different lyrics that mimic my feelings about growing older and my adolescence falling away from me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project One - Process

The Cyclical Nature of Things: Process 1

The Cyclical Nature of Things: Process 2