Visual Sequential Narrative: Process 2

 


I made more iterations in illustrator of the melting smiley-faces and then placed them in this image. I figured out a color palette of sorts and messed around with that, too.


I traced out a mask of the image with the lemon and lemonade, and then moved even further with it by adding a "traced" look in illustrator, then transferred it to this image. I think I will include a few more photographs as well as hand-drawn things as I move forward with it because I like the mix of the two!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the addition of the squeezing lemon along with all the funky doodles. I think that this is such a fun piece and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project One - Process

The Cyclical Nature of Things: Process 1

The Cyclical Nature of Things: Process 2